Monday, October 12, 2009

Trix are definitely not just for kids

I actually firmly believe that there's a big conspiracy going on in the cereal industry. And no, you did not just read a typo. I am absolutely convinced that there is some sort of added addictive chemical that they put in cereal that makes it impossible to stop at just one bowl. That would explain how I am so good at self-restraint in every single other aspect of my life aside from breakfast. I try to ban myself from said addiction for weeks at a time but I can never get past day 3 without giving in--excluding last Lent, but that's only because I didn't want to spend the rest of eternity in the fiery depths of hell. It would also explain why, even though I knew I was about to indulge in a four course Turkey dinner alongside four courses of wine, I still managed to scarf down two servings of the tasty treat this morning. Now I will blame my full stomach for for not allowing me to go to the hot yoga class I was trying to force myself to go to this morning. I guess that's what the holidays are for. I'm looking forward to a week of restraint AND extra cardio sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment